Monday 2 January 2017

Game Ranks Jan 2017

So following on from my post last week about ranking my collection I have done it again, this time with my logged plays list from BBG.

There are a lot more games this time (59 instead of 31).  There are a few changes in place from my last list, I guess a few of my preferences are based on my mood at the time, but most of my collection are in the same order.

The same rules applied as last time.  I removed expansions but when picking games I considered based on them being available to me (again the Ticket to Ride map packs and Legendary expansions I assumed were included with the base game if I have played them).  I also didn't take into account outside factors like available time, gaming space and player counts.

Read on for my list.


RankGame
1Blood Rage
2Fury of Dracula (third edition)
3Space Hulk (third edition)
4Eldritch Horror
5Zombicide: Black Plague
6Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game
7XCOM: The Board Game
8Warhammer 40,000 (Seventh Edition)
9Flash Point: Fire Rescue
10Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game
11Dead Men Tell No Tales
12Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game
13Mysterium
14DC Comics Dice Masters: Justice League
15King of Tokyo
16Red November
17Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)
18Legendary Encounters: A Predator Deck Building Game
19Sheriff of Nottingham
20One Night Ultimate Werewolf
21Spyfall
22King of New York
23Welcome to the Dungeon
24Ticket to Ride
25Carcassonne
26Legendary: Villains – A Marvel Deck Building Game
27Revolution!
28Coup
29BANG! The Dice Game
30Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game
31Resistance
32Vault Wars
33Quartermaster General
34Crimson Creek
35One Night Revolution
36Marvel Dice Masters: Uncanny X-Men
37Catan
38The Walking Dead Board Game: The Best Defense
39Munchkin
40Mafia de Cuba
41Smash Up
42Geek Out!
43Space Alert
44One Night Ultimate Vampire
45Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game
46Love Letter: Batman
47Cards Against Humanity
48Gloom
49Zombie Dice
50The Witches: A Discworld Game
51DungeonQuest Revised Edition
52Zombie Fluxx
53Zombies!!!
54Exploding Kittens
55Batman Fluxx
56Cartoon Network Fluxx
57The Walking Dead Board Game
58Evil Baby Orphanage
59Kittens in a Blender

Again I hope to try and do this again another time to see how things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment